Thanks for dropping by!
We are Shyani and Kish. We are a spontaneous, fun-loving, dorky (and mostly awkward) couple with a shared love for photography. We make a great team in life, love and our business.
Some fun facts about us:
- We got engaged in Japan and have a cracker of a proposal story
- We have been in a long distance relationship for two years now
- Shyani has a Diploma in Professional Photography accredited by the IARC, a bachelors degree in psychology and is currently (very slowly) completing a law degree
- Kish is a civil engineer who just completed his masters in business (finance)
- We completed Tough Mudder to celebrate our one-year anniversary (and that was Kish’s third time).
- We enjoy cake decorating in our free time
A word from Shyani:
All throughout high school and before decent camera phones were invented I would be seen carrying around a camera taking photos and videos of everything and anything. This desire to capture every beautiful aspect of life and the relationships around me only kept growing until I got my first proper DSLR. I carried this camera around everywhere (literally, to the point where it was embarrassing – think night clubs, casual coffee dates and gyms). I even had it the day Kish and I met at a dinner organised by a mutual friend. Kish was so eager to impress me that he started carrying his camera around everywhere too. Thus Moments Photography by Shyani became a wonderful partnership.
Now that you know our story, drop us a line, we would love to hear yours and capture it through our lenses!
Photo credit: Project Artemis